Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Fellowship of Aminski

Long time, I know, but as future husband, full-time manager and after-hours organisator I realy had some busy times.

Sunday 8 octobre, city-elections.... What a joke! Sometimes when I see the +40 habitants of Belgium I really need to trow up. While the yought is organising free concerts for tollerance and anti-racisme, those people just look to their own little world. So for the 4th time in a row, The right ( racist & Facist ) political party, grows... You can easily split Belgium in to 2 big parts.

1st part is the frenchspeaking part ( Wallonia ), there is less then 1 % voting for this faction
2nd part is the dutchspeakingpart ( Flandria ), where 25 % is voting for this faction.

The second part you can devide into the 5 dutch provinces.

West-Flandria : 18 % is voting for them
East-Flandria: 15 % is voting for them
Brabant ( arround Brussels ): 10 %
Limbirg ( next to Germany ): 18 %
Antwerp: 35 %

so on 6 million people 1,5 milion people are racist, and people with no tollerance...
70% of those people are +40 year.

I'm glad i'm living with the more toleranting people; and even then, when i see my neigbours...

Ok it's not all bad, Since few months I have new neigbours, and for the first time I'm living here, I spent the whole evening over there drinking Martini and taling about my famous legends that are aperently flying around in my street. I learned that in the hairdressershop they are telling the people that there is living a gangster in my house... strange I never saw him :p ...


The sun is setting at the Polish - Ukrainian border, Przemysl, the homecity of my kochanie...



A panoramic view over Poland and Ukrain


My honey and my friends dancing on my 24th birthday... Sto Lat :)


The end of my journey to Poland, up to the next time...

Greetings, Aminski

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this stuff about extreme right makes me very happy about moving there. I thought I'm running away from extreme right over here

October 12, 2006 12:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home